Monday, October 27, 2014

Hi again, it's a little after 8 pm on October 27,2014 and I'm in Titusville Florida, home of NASA. There was a scheduled launch tonight but I didn't see a thing, don't know if it got postponed or what.

I scheduled myself to be here this afternoon to anchor out and watch the shuttle launch but things changed.

My drive shaft broke on the boat in the middle of mosquito marsh and I had to be towed in. Well I got here but not on my own power!

Tomorrow I have to try and get parts for the shaft so I can get of this dock. It's a city marina and the first night is free so I'm taking advantage of showers and laundry facilities tonight and will spend tomorrow getting parts and repairing the boat and hopefully I can get it done in one day.....Well I can dream can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment